Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Still going strong


So each project is continuing to take shape.  I talked to my cousin last week about what kind of photos she was looking for on the greeting card front and we are really on the same page as to what we think will work well.  I sent her a disk with 115 photos on it so that she could get started and I am going to start shooting some more photos.  The only ones I have done recently were of our apartment. Hopefully the landlord can rent it and we will be of the hook to complete the remainder of our lease.  That would be nice.  The pictures came out pretty well too, that was another bonus.  I am continuing on my page a day from for Willemina goes to the zoo, I am about halfway done and really happy with some of the images I am producing.  I am still working hard on gaining the right perspective.  I have two more story ideas thanks to my inspiration assistance from Chris and Dave.  Can't wait to start on those ones, but I also want to finish what I started.  This weekend will be more bridal stuff and Chris and the girls are coming to visit, as well as my close friends from College.  It will be a busy fun filled weekend, hopefully I can crank out a few more images before they get here.  I have mailed the Save the dates, ordered the invitations, received my table runners and my shoes today for the wedding.  Plans for that are coming along slowly but surely too.  It is all about keeping the balance, and I am trying hard.  Doing well so far and hoping to keep it that way! I am putting in another image from Willemina here, and before you ask...she is wearing a safari hat not a hard hat :) Clearly that one needs a little fine tuning!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the little animals and Clemmy with her hard hat (Ha Ha)

Keep plugging. I am so happy to see your progress. Love A

Anonymous said...

I guess Clemmy does not have a hard hat. We will have to give her one. Love A