Thursday, December 31, 2009

After the holidays


So after a brief break for holiday traveling I am back on track and getting things together.  I set up a preliminary website for Jenny and I for out photography company.  It needs a lot of work, but feel free to check it out at http://themirroredimage.com/ .

I have also researched the additional equipment that I wanted, just a few extras to help with making the photos a little extra appealing, like a diffuser for my flash and another lens for some of the zoom shots I am currently fixing in other ways.  I will likely get these in the new year.

Drawing wise I finished coloring another page but need to sit down some more and draw now that we are home.  I did take a lot of pictures over Christmas, I have some great ones of Dave's nieces.  I need to ask Chris before I post pictures of her kids on my blog though.  I have one really neat photo I am posting here from the Christmas shop we found in Newport RI.  I love the lighting and the effects on this one.  I hope that you all had a wonderful holiday and that you have a happy and safe New Year's eve tonight!

No comments: