Monday, December 14, 2009

Good habits continuing


So my goal was to illustrate one page a day, draw, ink, and color.  I have not quite made that, but I have done pretty well.  I have about 4 pages completed for 5 days worth of work.  ( Since I had a bachelorette party this weekend, illustration was totally impossible.  Also we were able to successfully negotiate an offer that we are really happy with for a house, so we spent today talking to mortgage people and will spend tomorrow going through the home inspection.  This may seriously infringe on my goal, but I am super excited about the house!  It is in downtown Plymouth, so walking distance to everything.  We have 4 bedrooms and 2 full baths.  Definitely some work to do, but I am really excited about it. We are already planning rooms in our heads and making project lists.  Instead of attaching an illustration, I am attaching a picture of the house.  Next week we will be back to illustration pages.   Hope everyone is having a good week and gearing up for the holidays!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who is the handsome guy in front of the house? Does he come with it? A